Pages

Tuesday 31 January 2017

Guangzhou Travel Diary Part 3


I love hotel rooms with a good view.  So the moment we got back from the cathedral, I had a change of clothes and we took photos before we checked out.  I didn't have my camera with me, so the photos below and from my previous posts were taken with Carlos' and my phone.  Hence, the low quality.



We had lunch pretty late and Carlos took me to this Vietnamese restaurant called "Tiger Prawns" wherein I thought they only served prawns.  Turns out they do, but they serve a lot of other food too.  We got some fresh spring rolls, pork neck, chicken curry and fried rice because we were that hungry.  Therefore, we ate pretty quickly which made me sick afterwards.  Don't get me wrong, the food was good, but by the time we started roaming around, my stomach felt unwell plus the quality of air did not help.
Exactly, how sincere is it? :D

Moments after I felt better, we decided to roam around one of the malls where I was not able to buy anything at all.  And afterwards, we decided to go to the Canton Tower because that was on my very short list of things I wanted to see.  I've had my fair share of going up to towers so I had to pass when Carlos suggested that we go up.  I'm sure it would've been very pretty, but part of the reason I didn't want to go up there was because I did not want to pay just to spend a few minutes up there.  However, if ever you're in town, the Canton Tower is a must-see landmark because of its vibrant colours.  I was mesmerized and I truly am grateful for Carlos made this possible despite the fact that things didn't turn out so well before this whole trip.


I hope you all had fun celebrating CNY for those who still are, Kung Hei Fat Choi/Gong Xi Fa Cai and I wish you all nothing but the best in this year of the rooster!  Do let me know what you think about my posts and stay tuned for my upcoming posts.


Check out my Instagram: @regineannem


No comments:

Post a Comment