Pages

Tuesday 27 December 2016

A do over ♥

Another year is about to come to an end and just like every year-end, I am motivated to be better, start over and make plans that I can achieve.  Beginnings always give me a sense of hope for to me, they're like a reset button except things that have been done cannot be undone.  However, like I said there's hope for us to be better than our previous selves and of course wiser.
Looking back at twenty sixteen, I can honestly say that this year has been an incredible one despite the fact that I was completely hung up on things I've seen and the people I've met.  This year began perfectly when I spent New Year's with my siblings and relatives where I was inspired to take every opportunity I got or long weekends we were entitled to, to travel to nearby places.  And for months, I had this "I don't care, I'm gonna do it" attitude which led me to become less emotional about everything including my relationship.  However, that all changed when I got back from the US last summer where my eyes were opened to reality and I was shown who truly matters.


There are a lot of things I'm truly grateful for and one of them would be the gift of family.  And though we may not see eye to eye at times, I must say I'm blessed to have each of them.  My sister is definitely someone I can count on and trust as she tends to be very understanding and is a good listener and my parents are very supportive of everything I do with my job and my travels.  My brother continues to be the same sweet person that he is which makes me happy and proud to have someone like him.

Our family got together for the first time in a long time and that is what makes this year very special.


Another thing I'm very grateful for is none other than the person below.  He's been nothing but patient, despite my bitchy attitude towards him.


Also, I've created a new blog which is a work in progress because I really want to start over and do my best to commit to it, so we'll see how it goes.  Cheers to the coming year loves!



No comments:

Post a Comment